PD Natural Rules
1. Please no poor sportsmanship. Anyone displaying poor sportsmanship will be asked to leave and their child will be immediately disqualified.
2. Stage will be approximately 24’x16’ with 3 x’s across the back and 3 x’s across the front.
3. There will be a line-up after beauty. No line-up in other events. If you miss your place in line-up to model your event(s), you may go to the end of your group, but you may be deducted 1/10 of a point from each judge.
4. No checks after January 10, 2018. No refunds or transfers on deposit. Please do not ask.
5. There is no fallback. Compete age, day of registration
January 19, 2018. You may move up a group but not down.
You cannot change age groups within 2 weeks of the pageant.
6. We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover by phone (please call 304-282-0130) or at registration, or PayPal until January 17, 2018. Paypal address
is email@example.com. A 4% processing
fee will be added to all PayPal and credit card payments. Absolutely no PayPal after January 17, 2018.
7. No door entries accepted. Cut off date to enter Naturally Porcelain Dolls is January 17, 2018. NO EXCEPTIONS!
8. No pro-rating, regardless of number of entries. Porcelain
Dolls will not pro-rate under any circumstances. Director
reserves the right to adjust any top face titles based on number
of entries into the Face Awards.
9. Anyone found to have made false Paypal complaints, regarding Naturally Porcelain Dolls will be permanently banned from this system.
10. There will be a time limit of 75 seconds for all events with the exception of Anything Goes Showcase (90 seconds) on Friday night. When your time is up, you will be thanked and should exit the stage. There will be NO DEDUCTION if the contestant has not finished their routine.
11. Contestants 2 years old and under must be accompanied by an adult during beauty line-up and crowning. Please, no exceptions. Parents may accompany children 3 and under on stage during modeling events if they choose.
12. No cameras of any kind will be allowed in the ballroom. LaBelle will be doing all stage shots and videos. Please do not take pictures with your cell phone in the ballroom. Everyone must have a door badge to enter the ballroom. You will be asked to leave if you do not have one.
13. Anyone receiving a crown will be required to stay after crowning for group and individual pictures for promotional use.
14. The Face of 2018, Ultimate Grand Supreme, and Naturally Porcelain Dolls Supreme cannot re-compete. Leveled Grand
Supreme, and under may re-compete. Face for 2018 for Dudes
and Ultimate Grand Supreme cannot recompete.
15. Sibling Discounts – Doll sibling discount will be $200.00 off the $495. Dude sibling discount will be $100 off the $375. Door optionals are full price. No double discounts will apply at any time. If you have multiple siblings, please contact director
16. Birth certificates and social security number will be requested. Please be prepared to give contestant’s SS number at registration.
17. Please do not ask how many or who is in your group. We will not be able to share that information.
18. Props are NOT allowed in any event, except Anything Goes Showcase on Friday night.
19. Concealed/Unconcealed weapons of any kind, regardless of
license to carry is forbidden in the ballroom. Please do not
bring alcohol in the ballroom.
20. Please don’t hesitate to call me personally to ask questions, voice your concerns or make suggestions. We want Naturally Porcelain Dolls to truly be the pageant where fun, surprises (and lots of them) and good competition is had by all.
304-282-0130 Kathy Raese